Projects are at the heart of a Six Sigma programme. The projects maybe led by a Green Belt or Black Belt but the bulk of the investigations, measurements and solution development will be undertaken by the team members.
This 2 day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course provides delegates with an understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes and improves the understanding and awareness of the team members. This will result in improved performance and reduced timescales for your Six Sigma projects.
Delegates who attend this intensive two day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course will be able to understand:
* The importance of determining and understanding customer requirements.
* The principles of quality improvement
* Establishing ongoing process control and improvement
* Basics of measuring and analysing performance
* Identification and evaluation of potential solutions
* The DMAIC improvement model and the key activities required at each stage.