MSP provides a proven set of principles and processes for effective management of programmes. It can be adapted to suit any organisation via its flexible approach for managing a full Programme lifecycle.
This 3 day MSP training course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of MSP and will also prepare you for the Foundation Exam taken on the third day of training.
Once delegates have completed this MSP Foundation course, they will:
* Recognise the ways that MSP addresses the factors which enable successful programmes
* Scale MSP for different programmes
* Identify key pieces of programme information
* Define and apply governance strategies
* Tailor MSP to a their own business environment
* Apply the main MSP principles
* Undertake risk analysis and management
* Have prepared for and taken the MSP Foundation Examination