92 Castle Lane
THIRD DEGREE – Part A: Advanced or Master Practitioner Level
1 day, 10.00-5.30 pm. 2-6 students per course
This 1 day course is suitable for any Reiki student who wishes to expand their understanding of Reiki and the use of more advanced techniques, but who does not wish to take the full Master Teacher course immediately. It forms an ideal platform to go on to Master Teacher Level at a later date as required.
Requirements for students: Previous completion of Reiki Level 2 requirements and at least 3 months experience at working at this level (professionally or not) in one-one situations and Reiki shares. It is possible to take Reiki Level 3A training before you complete the requirements to gain Practitioner certification. Some students prefer to gain the extra level before commencing professional practice.
Students who have trained with other masters in the past are very welcome to apply but I will either phone you or meet you to have a chat about what you have covered before and your expectations of advanced level training.
This Level 3 course includes:
• Review of material covered at Level 2
• Reiki Lineage
• Ancient origins of Reiki (pre –Usui)
• Meaning and use of the Usui Master Symbol
• Meditation and Attunement to the Master Symbol
• Reiki meditation
• More on the Energy system of the body
• Construction and uses of a Reiki Crystal grid
• Introduction to Psychic Surgery
• Paired work to explore the “feel” of the master symbol energy and try out new techniques
• Reiki share
• Comprehensive course manual
• All refreshments and lunch
To complete Level 3A training:
• You are required to continue your journal of your self- treatments. This constitutes part of your Continued Personal and Professional Development (CPD).
• You are required to carry out at least 3 supervised treatments. At least one of these will be completed as part of your Level 3A course. The rest may be completed privately or during shares by arrangement with the Reiki Master Teacher.
• You are required to present 6 case studies each consisting of 4 treatments to your Master teacher for assessment and discussion.
• You are required to continue to read widely to expand your understanding of Reiki and swap experiences and insights and to attend appropriate courses. This all forms part of your CPD and each item should be documented.
• You are asked to maintain contact with your Reiki Master via attendance at Reiki shares and also, if you wish via private tutorial sessions in person or by phone where you can discuss progress and ask any questions which occur to you as your use of Reiki progresses. This also contributes to your CPD. A minimum of 2 hours post course mentoring is suggested.
Your Master Practitioner Certificate will be issued on satisfactory completion of Level 3A requirements plus all of the Level 2 Practitioner requirements if you have not already completed these.
SUBJECTS: CPD for therapists
, Personal Development
, reiki mastery
, Spiritual Development