The Housing e-Academy is an innovative best practice club that is specifically structured to enhance the learning process for individuals and organisations that work within, or that provide support for, the Housing sector.
Our aim is to improve the education and training process for individuals and organisations that work within, or provide support to, the Housing sector. Our prime focus is to make strategic use of online solutions to help enhance the traditional approach to education and training. These solutions will be developed in co-operation with the Academy’s members to ensure that they meet the required legislation and standards.
Virtual College, who are one of the UK’s leading e-learning pioneers, provide the technology and support together with a Learning Management System. The e-Academy provides an opportunity to complement your traditional face-to-face delivery, by providing access to an excellent range of e-learning resources. Geographical restrictions are therefore removed and consistency of both learning materials and assessment is ensured. When used as a pre-learning tool as part of a blended learning solution, e-learning can maximise the effectiveness of your face-to-face training by ensuring that all delegates have a good understanding of the underpinning knowledge prior to attending.
Everyone who works for the Housing e-Academy has hands on experience of working in the Housing sector within a HR / Training & Development role.
Membership services include:
* Access to the Housing e-Academy Learning Management System (LMS)
* Bi-monthly newsletter
* Involvement in the development of e-modules and the LMS
* Advertise vacancies, news and events free of charge
* Free module updates subject to peer review
* Monthly technical bulletin
* Monthly e-Bulletin
* Advertise your achievements in our promotional material
* Attendance at networking events
* Help desk support
* Discounts on CIH and ILM qualifications
* Discounts on other e-Academy products/services
For more information ring Chloe Weatherhead, Housing e-Academy Manager, on 01943 885085