Run by 3rd Dan Instructor Paul Holmes, Ki Club is a member of the World Taekwondo Federation and British Taekwondo Control Board and is one of a limited number of clubs in the area that are associated to the Olympic style of Taekwondo.
A Korean Martial Art, Ki Club Taekwondo is based in the New Haw and Woking areas of Surrey and would like to welcome new members to try out this popular and growing Martial Art and Recognised Olympic Sport.
Lookout for Ki Club Special Promotions throughout the year varying from 1 to 4 FREE classes, depending on the Promotion offered.
Competitive price offers to as little as £4.00 per class.
We cater for all ages so mums, dads and kids of all ages are Welcome!
Classes held at ;
• Fullbrook Sports centre, Selsdon Road, New Haw, Surrey, KT15 3HW
• 1st New Haw Scout Hut, Bromfield Road, New Haw, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 3BN
• New Monument School, Alpha Road, Woking, GU22 8HA
Monday: 5.30pm – 6.30pm Junior Beginners
Tuesday: 6.30pm-8.00pm Mixed Class
Thursday: 5.30pm-7.30pm Junior Mixed
Thursday: 7.30pm-9.30pm Adult Mixed
Taekwondo – The way of the hand and foot, is a great way of getting fit while learning and meeting new friends at the same time. Ki Club Taekwondo can help you improve your strength, fitness, flexibility and confidence while teaching you Self-Defence and a Martial Art that could ultimately lead to a ‘black belt’ and beyond.
Key areas of Ki Club Taekwondo and what Ki Club can offer you
• Self Defence and Sparring
• Fitness and Flexibility
• Confidence Building
• Great Alternative to the Gym
• Friendly Atmosphere
• Classes available for all ages
• Competitions and Gradings
• Women Friendly
• Good for all levels of Fitness
• Self Control
• Train at your own level and pace
• Social, Great way to meet new friends
• Improve Strength
• Improve Confidence
• Improve Motor Skills