With over 30 years of experience in business teaching & training Adrian Wilkinson offers a comprehensive range of business & management related subjects which he is pleased to deliver to individuals or to corporate organisations alike.
For individuals he offers a friendly style of learning, which is matched to the pace of the person with whom he is working.
With corporate clients, he is as comfortable working with small businesses as with large; with profit and not-for-profit businesses and with big & small projects.
And, in all cases, whether individual or corporate, one thing is for certain - you will get personal service all the time, every time.
Additionally, Adrian runs a public relations, marketing & event management consultancy, which includes an in-house photographic capability, and sometimes the combination of these two businesses works well for corporate customers.
I have been involved in the world of business for all of my career, and these are some of the highlights -
* Lecturer in Business Studies - FE college
* Head of Department of Business & General Studies
* Director of LEA Marketing Unit
* Assistant Principal in FE college
* Chief Executive - Chamber of Commerce
* Chief Executive - Representational body for Engineering companies
* Self employed Management & Training consultant
* Owner, public relations, marketing & event management business
In addition -
* Involvement in Young Enterprise at various levels including Regional Chairman
* Chairman, National Training Awards Regional Panel
* Chairman, British Institute of Management (Regions)
I hope that gives you a 'flavour' of my background, but if you want a full CV then please email: email@example.com
The qualifications bit!
* ONC & HNC in Business Studies
* BA(Hons) Industrial Psychology & Industrial Relations
* CNAA Diploma in Management Studies
* M.Ed Educational Management
* Master of Business Administration(MBA)