I teach Fine Art within the framework of GCSE or hobby for any age.
I individually tailor programs of tuition to the student's personal areas of interest whether a beginner learning the basics of drawing, and/ or focusing on encouraging the student's personal visual language.
• contour, shape, colour/tone, texture, structure and the relationships between form and space
Mixed Media technique
• printing, Collage, Textile techniques e.g. machine embroidery, Mono and Linocut printing.
• record from direct observation and personal experience;
• experimentation, and the use of intuition and imagination;
• communicate by using appropriate materials and techniques in a disciplined way;
• encourage visual thinking,
• research skills and storytelling ability through sketchbook practice
* Camberwell College of Art, MA Visual Arts (Illustration) , 2010
* University of Leeds, BA (Hons) Mixed Media Textile Design, 2007
* The Association of Illustrators, Images 32 The Best of Contemporary Illustration, New Talent illustrator, 2008
* The Association of Illustrators, Images 35 The Best of Contemporary Illustration, New Talent illustrator, 2011