Retro Hula Hooping
Join the delicious Delilah Di Sgrace at The Showgirl Academy and discover the magic of hooping…
Improve fitness, tone up your core and have fun as you learn how to spin an adult-sized hula hoop on your body and in your hands. This beginner’s workshop will take you through a variety of basic moves with the hoop. Suitable for all ages, no previous experience necessary.
Colourful hula hoops are provided.
Limited places available!
For more info and to book your place, please contact Claire Phipps firstname.lastname@example.org
Diva Dance Academy Workshops
Less than 8 participants – £160.00 set rate
8-14 participants – £20.00 per person
15-20 participants – £15.00 per person
21+ participants – £12.00 per person
The Ultimate Showgirl Dance Workshop
The Ultimate Showgirl Workshop with Goldie Lox…
Saturday 22nd May 1.00 – 3.00pm
Dance Studio, Fitness4less Gym, All Saints Street, Bristol BS1 2LZ.
Transform yourself into a true showgirl as you learn all of the cabaret styles of dance including beautiful burlesque, high-kicking can-can, cheeky charleston and fabulous fan dance. By the end of this action packed workshop you will be posing and teasing like a burlesque star, mesmerizing with your ostrich feather fans, amusing with your quirky flapper steps and flashing your knickers as you can-can!
This workshop is suitable for those with little dance experience, as well as dancers looking to expand their repertoire.
To book your place, please visit the website:
Burlesque for Beginners Workshop
The Showgirl Academy (Ministry of Burlesque and ABC Ltd accredited) is running an Burlesque for Beginners Workshop on Saturday 15th May 1.00 – 3.00pm at Fitness4less Gym, Bristol BS1 2LZ.
The workshop is suitable for people with little or no dance experience, as well as dancers looking to expand their repertoire.
The emphasis of the workshop is based on fun and will introduce you to the staples of peeling, teasing, character work, and of course tassel twirling! (No nudity involved – we use layering!).
The workshop is guaranteed fun and giggles and great for building self confidence.
By the end, you will be strutting like a catwalk model, posing like a vintage movie star and teasing like immodesty!
For more information and to book your place, please visit:
Street & Hip Hop Dance Classes
Pumped is a professional yet friendly street, hip-hop & commercial dance school based in Bristol.
What is offered within the school?:
• Street, hip-hop & commercial dance classes for all ages and abilities
• Various venues through-out Bristol
• Professional & friendly instructors
• A supportive & friendly learning environment
• Drop in classes so no long term commitment or payment required
• Competition crew
• Regular opportunities for students to perform at events and festivals throughout the South-West.
• Performance shows every 6 months
• Specialist master classes & workshops
• Regular social nights out for the adult classes
• Paid work for advanced dancers
What are the benefits of attending classes, as well as all of the above?:
• Great fun!
• Improves fitness and flexibility massively
• Make new friends
• Confidence building
• Improves co-ordination
Classes work on a drop in basis!
GET YOUR GROOVE ON!!
The Showgirl Academy - Burlesque, Charleston, Can-Can, Fan Dance & more
The Showgirl Academy
The Showgirl Academy is based in Bristol & Bath and offers vintage cabaret themed dance courses, workshops and hen parties.
Dance styles include Beautiful Burlesque, Fabulous Fan Dance, High Kicking Can-Can, Cheeky Charleston and The Ultimate Showgirl.
What we offer:
• 5 week courses
• 2 hour workshops
• Hen parties
• Ministry of Burlesque accredited
• Professional & experienced instructors
• Supportive & friendly learning environment
• All abilities catered for
• Great for fun and fitness
• Great for boosting self esteem & confidence
• Performance opportunities for students
• Professional cabaret dance troupe
For more information and to see our up and coming courses and workshops please visit the website: