My name is Dorothy Maxwell-Rowatt. I am an Angel Practitioner (ACP Charles Virtue); Tera-Mai Reiki & Seichem Master/Teacher; Transformation Meditation Teacher and a Holistic Therapist.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT REIKI:
REIKI: is an ancient oriental relaxation and hands-on healing technique. It is thought to have originated in Tibet, but it was later re-discovered in the late 19th century by a Japanese Monk, Mikao Usui.
From Japan, Reiki was taken to Hawaii in the 1940s by a Japanese-American Reiki practitioner called Hawayo Takata, who further developed the method.
Before she died in 1980 at the age of 80 years old, Hawayo had trained 22 Reiki Masters. Nowadays, the practice of Reiki has spread throughout the whole world and many different forms of Reiki have developed.
The Japanese word Reiki is made up of: "Rei" which means "universal" and "ki", which means "life force". It is believed that receiving Reiki from a practitioner helps the recipient to restore and balance his or her own life force.
ABOUT TERA-MAI (TM) REIKI & SEICHEM
Kathleen Ann Milner developed a method of Reiki called Tera-Mai Reiki. Before developing this method, Kathleen was already a Reiki master whose lineage went back to Iris Ishikuro, one of the origional 22 Reiki Masters created by Takata.
Kathleen further developed the Tera Mai system by adding Seichem to it. Seichem has its origins in one of the healing arts practised in ancient Egypt.
In the Tera-Mai system, Reiki is an element of Seichem.
Seichem uses the four elemental healing rays:
REIKI (earth), is experienced as heat or cold. It can benefit physical, mental and emotional health. It is grounding and forms a base through which the other elemental rays can operate.
SOPHI-EL (water), is felt as a gentle, pulsating coolness. It helps to heal deep emotional issues, opens the heart to love and enhances intuitive abilities.
ANGELICLIGHT (air and spirit), feels like a cool gentle breeze and can facilitate mental and spiritual healing. It establishes a link with the Angelic Realms.
SAKARA (fire), is experienced as a tingling, like a mild electrical current. It also works in the aura, helping to release and transform blockages. Sakara also helps to repair the physical body. It holds the Angeliclight for the practitioner and brings in a Rainbow of protective light which surrounds the aura.
These spiritually guided rays work individually or together, depending on the needs of the recipient.
In order to channel these healing energies, you must be attuned to them by a Tera-Mai(TM) Master. The attunement accelerates your personal and spiritual growth and development.
Tera-Mai is a system of standardised attunements, ensuring the quality of the energy transfer.
MORE ABOUT ME
I became a Usui Reiki Master/Teacher in 2001 and later a Karuna Reiki Master. However, a few years later, I discovered Tera-Mai (TM) Reiki & Seichem. I found this form of Reiki to be very useful and efficient. As an Angel Practitioner, I felt particularly drawn to its connection with Angels, through the energy of Angeliclight, one of the four elements of Seichem. Therefore, I decided to become a Tera-Mai Reiki & Seichem Master/Teacher and this is the only Reiki system I now use.
A COMPLETE LIST OF MY PRICES
TERA-MAI REIKI I: COST - 135 EUROS.
- This is a one-day workshop, from 10am to 6pm.
TERA-MAI REIKI II: COST - 185 EUROS.
- This is a one-day workshop, from 10am to 6pm. The prerequisite for this class is Tera-Mai Reiki I.
TERA-MAI SEICHEM I: COST - 60 EUROS.
- This is a half-day workshop, from 2pm to 6pm. The prequisite for this class is Tera-Mai Reiki I
TERA-MAI SEICHEM II: COST - 70 EUROS.
- This is a half-day workshop, from 2pm to 6pm. The prerequisite for this class is Tera-Mai Seichem I.
TERA-MAI SEICHEM I & II: COST - 120 EUROS.
- It is possible to take Tera-Mai Seichem I & II together. This is a one-day workshop from 10am – 6pm. The prerequisites for this class are Tera-Mai Reiki I & II
BASIC MEDITATION CLASS: COST - 60 EUROS.
- 5 weekly classes - one and a half hours each.
ANGEL MEDITATION WORKSHOP: COST - 40 EUROS.
- This is a one-day workshop from 10am to 3pm
EASTERN FACIAL MASSAGE SESSION: COST - 35 EUROS
- This is a one-hour session. The session will include the use of Facial Reflexology; Aromatherapy; Crystal Therapy; Colour Therapy; Meditation and Reiki/Seichem, depending on the specific needs of the client.
REIKI SESSION: COST 35 EUROS
- This is a one-hour session. The session will also include the use of Aromatherapy; Crystal Therapy; Colour Therapy; Meditation and Seichem, depending on the specific needs of the client.
GROUP ONLINE ANGEL MEDITATION CLASS: COST 30 EUROS.
- This is a one and a half hour session It will include Angel meditations and a group Energy Scan.
INDIVIDUAL ONLINE MEDITATION AND ENERGY SCAN SESSION: COST - 30 EUROS
- This is a 45 minute session.
REIKI IN ITALY
Anyone who is visiting Italy and who would like to take a break from sight-seeing, will find that participating in one of my Reiki or Seichem classes is a wonderfully relaxing way to enhance their holiday and to learn these healing arts.
All classes are small, usually no more that 3 or 4 students, which ensures that you receive my full attention for the whole day.
If you wish to see photos of Padua and Venice, please click onto 'Resources' at the top of this page
A REIKI WORKSHOP IN VENICE
Why not visit Venice, Italy with a group of friends and make your stay extra special by attending a Reiki level I workshop? There is no need to travel any further for your class, as the workshop can be held in the comfort of your apartment in Venice when you book your Reiki class and your apartment at the same time. The charming apartments that are available are situated not far from Venice bus and train station.
You can attend a one-day Reiki workshop and book your apartment in Venice for the reasonable price of:
REIKI LEVEL I WORKSHOP: COST - 135 euros per person. (no more than 4 students to a class)
VENICE APARTMENT: Depending on the season, between 108 and 214 euros per night for the whole apartment. The apartment will sleep up to 4 people. Please note, this is not my apartment but I can put you in touch with the owners should you wish to make a booking.
- These prices do not include transport to or from Venice, or any meals. However, you will be met at either the train station or bus station in Venice and escorted to your apartment.
- The Reiki Workshop will be held on the day following your arrival - from 10am to 6pm. There will be just a short break for lunch.
- Meals are not included, but there are plenty of bars nearby that you can visit during the lunch break.
PLEASE NOTE: All of my workshops, classes and sessions are held in connection with 'Istituto Harmonie', a Cultural Association situated in Abano Terme, Italy. All prices are inclusive of a yearly 10 euro membership fee.
To book your Reiki Workshop, class or session or for more information about the apartment in Venice, please contact me through this website.