Full day course, all studio equipment and Photographic model provided by StudioTime.
If you’ve never worked in a studio using studio flash lighting or want to understand photographic studio technique more, then this is the course for you.
This course is aimed at complete beginners through to advanced amateurs, or as a refresher for pros and is a practical hand’s on course. All your shots will be tested on a photographic model supplied on the day
* Camera set-up colour temperature why you get a colour cast and how to white balance with a grey card.
* You will be shown is how to take light readings to get the optimum exposures for your photographs.
* Learn to work with studio flashlights safely and confidently.
* You will see the effect of soft boxes, umbrellas, snoots and grid sets.
* Learn what a main lights function is; and how to use fill lights, back lights and rim lights and be shown how they affect the final image.
* How to use both soft and hard lighting to change the mood and effect of a portrait.
* Low key and High key lighting
* See how to use reflectors.
* How to separate the subject from the background using lighting.
* learn three point lighting.
* You will be introduced to colour gels and how to use them successfully.
* The teaching is presented in an easy to understand and relaxed and entertaining manner. You will walk away from this course with the skill to develop and improve your studio technique.
Please contact us for more information.
Studio Time London photo studio
Studio 25, 10 Martello Street, London E8 3PE, London , United Kingdom
Date and time:
Saturday 10th October 2009