- St Kilda Park Primary School, guitar teacher. St Kilda, Melbourne.
• Teaching beginners guitar to young children (aged 6-11).
o Skills/experience acquired:
• The ability to organise lessons and develop a basic curriculum.
• Experience in working with students, interacting on a one-on-one and two-to-one basis.
• Experience in offering advice and mentoring young individuals.
• Experience in invoicing, basic accounting, and appropriate communication with parents.
- Thailand, English/music teacher. Various locations (Pattaya, Mae Sariang, Rayong).
o Duties included:
• English teaching to students aged 5-11, in predominantly rural and underprivileged areas.
• Music teaching, both individual (one-on-one) and in group settings. Choir work, piano tuition and guitar tuition.
• Work with local agencies to assist underprivileged and homeless peoples, including rudimentary house construction.
• Work with hill tribe communities in the north of the country.
o Skills acquired:
• A deep understanding of social networks within different cultures.
• Fundamental Thai language skills.
• An understanding of differing socio-economic groups outside of the Western sphere.