I'm a full-time photographer and work with clients such as Danone, Borough Market, Thorpe Park and the Variety Club of Britain. I offer a limited amount of one-to-one tuition on days when I don't have active work.
Enjoy a personalised lesson plan based on what YOU want to learn - a one-off session to get you up to speed with a new camera, or a series of lessons to cover all you need to take great photographs.
The price is just £30/hour!
- How a digital camera works
- Aperture and shutter speed
- White balance
- Depth of field
- Metering modes
- Which mode (P/A/S/M) to use when
- Creative effects
- Events, Sports, Music and Fireworks
- Post-processing/photoshop work
- Much much more!