Leeds University Lishi Class
The Leeds Uni classes run twice a week and Everyone is Welcome!
Learn how to use your energy, get toned and supple and practice an ancient Chinese art form.
You will be introduced to a range of exercises that make up Lishi.
• Daoist Taijiquan forms including the Square Yard form and Flying Hands form
• Kai Men – a system of Daoist Yoga to open up your energy channels – great for increasing suppleness and flexibility
• Dao Yin breathing exercises for good health and detoxing
• Qi Gong – learn how to use and direct your intrinsic energy
• “Hand of the Wind” Kung Fu – a dynamic system of self Defence – great for toning and increasing stamina
• Chang Ming –Ancient Long Life Dietary Therapy
Read what other students at Leeds Uni say about the classes here:
New Members of the Leeds Uni classes are also able to come along to the Monday night
Headingley class for a reduced rate. See here for details: