A beautiful Tudor-style hall made up of two interlinking halls, one large and one small. The larger hall is beamed and has a stage with curtains and lights. There are kitchens in each hall and there is parking for 100 cars. We are 10 mins away from the picturesque village of Chilham with its famous medieaval square and Castle. A great venue for weddings, parties, meetings, classes, drama groups and community events.
- Baby changing facilities
- Car parking
- Disabled access and washroom facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Within 10 minute walk of public transport
- Monday: AM, PM, Evening
- Tuesday: AM, PM, Evening
- Wednesday: AM, PM, Evening
- Thursday: AM, PM, Evening
- Friday: AM, PM, Evening
- Saturday: AM, PM, Evening
- Sunday: AM, PM, Evening
Attractive canopied entranceway. Approved by KCC for Civil Ceremonies. Used for Antique Sales and Auctions. Dog training sessions. You can hire one or both of the halls, as required.