Barnoldswick Library was opened by in 1988 by the Chairman of the County Council, Councillor Mrs Neva Orrell MBE and by Councillor Mrs J.P.Henig, Chairman of the Library and Leisure Committee. The new library replaced an older one, built in 1935, when Barnoldswick was in the West Riding of Yorkshire. It became part of Lancashire in 1974.
- Disabled access and washroom facilities
- Hearing loop
- Onsite computers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Contact Branch Manager on 01282 812147 for bookings and further information on the venue.
Meeting room available out of opening hours only.